Sharjah free zone company formation
Sharjah free zones
Sharjah is known as the third largest state of the UAE and the only one to have a land on the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. This legitimate kingdom is spread over an area of 2,600 sq. km, and attracts investors as well as tourists over 5000000 annually. Tactically located among Africa, Europe and Asia, Sharjah claims a good judicial system of a low crime rate. It is known as the freight forwarding sector of the country; and has created an industrial base for the United Arab Emirates. However, now a day, Sharjah free zones are not limited to these marginal sectors; and have a quite vast outlook. The government of the Sharjah has taken real steps to bring investment from abroad to create huge opportunities for Sharjah Free zone company formation.
Free Zones in Sharjah
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- Sharjah Airport International Free (SAIF) Zone
- Sharjah Media City Free Zone
- Sharjah Publishing City (SPC) Free Zone
Sharjah free zone company formation is the dream of every individual how live in the UAE; A valid business license is required for Sharjah Free zone company formation. In order to acquire Sharjah free zone license one has to choose on the type of business activity to be performed in the region as the business action determines the number of licenses required. There are mostly three types of licenses are available for Sharjah Free zone company formation:
How to Set Up a Business in Sharjah Free Zone
The process to setup a business in Sharjah free zone can be easy and very smooth; if you make a proper business plan. Exact decision making, research, and following the right procedure are the main steps. Apart from it, you need to follow the following steps:
- First of all understand your business and select a proper free zone.
- Choosing a name of your company and reserve it with the desire sharjah free zone
- Finalizing suitable setup of infrastructural
- Estimating required workforce for your business
- Depositing the minimum capital amount in the bank account
- Completing licensing process and registration
- Completing formalities of business setup by availing an individual shareholder, corporate shareholder or both to sign formation documents of the company in the presence of free zone authorities.